The services of the Excelsior Bay Group are designed to build the long-term capacity of nonprofit organizations so they may realize their full fundraising potential and become better stewards of the public and philanthropic support they receive.
At The Excelsior Bay Group, we believe there are four keys to an organization's long-term fundraising success. Specifically, a nonprofit organization must have:
- A clear understanding of its current strengths and weaknesses related to fundraising and a clear sense of its readiness to embark on new fundraising activities.
- A fundraising plan that is aligned with the organization’s strategic plan and long-term financial forecast.
- An educated and engaged board of directors with appropriate expectations for fundraising performance.
- A development staff skilled at building lasting relationships with donors and in soliciting gifts that balance donor intentions and aspirations with organizational needs.
Our services have been developed to help our nonprofit clients effectively address these factors and build fundraising programs capable of meeting their evolving needs for public and private support. Available services include:
- Audit of Fundraising Capacity
- Fundraising Planning (short and long-term strategy development)
- Individual and Major Giving Program Development
- Donor Stewardship Program Development
- Board and Volunteer Development
- Staff Development